About Charlie Burnette
Practicing Law Since 1979
Charlie Burnette has been practicing law in South Carolina since 1979.
- Graduated from Wofford College in 1976
- Graduated from Cumberland School of Law, Samford University in 1979
- Served on the Board of Governors for the South Carolina Association for Justice
- Served as an officer for the York County Bar Association
- Serves as an Advisory Board member of the Salvation Army
Areas of Practice Include:
Your first visit is free. Injury claims are handled on contingency fee plus costs.