About Baxter Burnette
Practicing Law Since 2018
Baxter Burnette has been practicing law in South Carolina since 2018.
- Licensed to practice in South Carolina and North Carolina
- Graduated from the University of South Carolina in 2015
- Graduated from from the University of South Carolina School of Law in 2018
- Awarded Dean’s List Honors 2016-2018
- Served as a research editor on the ABA Real Property, Trust and Estates Law Journal
- Served on the Pro Bono Program
- Awarded the rank of Eagle Scout by the Boy Scouts of America
Areas of Practice Include:
In most cases, your first visit is free. Injury claims are handled on contingency fee plus costs.